Sea Eagle – LongBoard 11 Start Up Package – LB11K_ST
About the LongBoard 11 Inflatable Board
The New LB11 is a great all-around inflatable SUP for both flat water and surf, beginner and expert alike!
- Sit down or stand up paddling
- Upturned bow for surfing (4″ nose/entry rocker)
- Slight continuous rocker throughout
- Upturned stern for performance surfing (2″ tail/exit rocker)
- NEW EVA foam diamond deck pad
- NEW EVA foam custom performance kick tail
- NEW Paddle Pocket for securing your paddle
- Front and rear grab handles
- Large, easy slide-in, removable, rear center skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- D-Rings and shock cords at bow to secure gear
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Center balance middle carry handle
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-Ring attachment for leash, towing, etc..
- Up to 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- Drop Stitch inflatable construction provides tremendous rigidity
- Skid resistant foot pad
- Additional reinforcement layers
- Printed instructions
Best suited for those weighing 200 lbs or less.
About the LongBoard Series
The New Sea Eagle Inflatable LongBoard SUP Series has been completely redesigned and transformed into a true hybrid SUP! Now you can sit, stand, surf, fish, tour, and perform yoga on these wonderful SUPs!
Our LongBoard iSUPs are now made with 6″ thick drop stitch material to increase buoyancy, rigidity, and stability. We’ve also added 4″ nose/entry rocker followed by a slight continuous board rocker and finish/exit with a 2″ tail rocker!
These combined attributes increase the over all performance, handling, and stability of our LongBoard Series making it a true hybrid SUP that can be used while sitting, standing, surfing and touring!
A full length EVA foam Diamond Deck Pad provides excellent traction and maximum foot comfort while surfing and on extended tours. Custom Performance Kick Tail prevents slipping off the tail and assist with blind foot placement. Front and rear grab handles are right where you need them. The Paddle Pocket keeps your paddle nice and secure.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.