Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped. Unshipped orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 4% administration fee, except Sun Dolphin and Evoke which has a 12% administration fee.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm CST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Deliveries are made CURBSIDE ONLY.
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- If you choose not to have the liftgate service and it is needed at the time of delivery, the customer will be charged separately by the company.
- In case you need to schedule a new delivery attempt, the customer will be charged the fee for the second delivery attempt.
- We don’t ship internationally.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- Sandbaysports.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork, take photos of the packing to register the damage, and notify Sandbaysports.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that’s damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to [email protected] and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Take photos of the packing to register the damage
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Send photos and notify Sandbaysports.com immediately.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn’t updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting an item sooner.
- After purchase, you will have 3 days to confirm that you want to proceed with the backorder. If not confirmed, the purchase will be canceled.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If you agree to backorder and then decided to cancel your order an administration fee of 4% of the product price will be charged.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
Free Shipping Policy:
- Free shipping is offered for some products and when it happens we reserve the right to apply additional charges for remote areas, areas where water transport is necessary, or other situations not described where the courier may apply additional fees. The customer will always be asked about the interest in proceeding with the order in the case of any additional charge.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 833-990-3972.