The Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. The Expedition incorporates proven rib-frame technology with a drop-stitch floor for true paddling performance. With plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
As shown in inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology createes high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
- Durable 3-layer construction for extreme puncture resistance
- Multiple air chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape
- High back, adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Adjustable foot brace
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- Drop-stitch floor creates a hull with chine, enhancing tracking and hull speed, and adding rigidity
- Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling
- Skeg tracking fin further improves performance
- Bungee deck rigging & d-ring tie downs for easy gear access
- Massive storage compartment holds gear for extended trips
- Molded rubber handles
- Welded seams with bow and stern reinforcements
- Inflatable cockpit coaming for attaching a spray skirt (skirt not included)
- Rudder mount for adding the AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit (rudder kit not included)
- Carrying duffel bag with removable shoulder straps
- High-back lumbar Seat
- Repair kit
- Owner’s manual
- Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.