BKC – PK13 Angler 13-foot Sit On Top Solo Fishing Kayak w/ Trolling Motor, Paddle, and Upright Aluminum Seat
This BKC PK13 Angler 13-foot Sit-On-Top Solo Fishing Kayak with the built-in trolling motor makes this traveler kayak even better to cruise the waters!
- Go the Distance: Extra-long, narrow hull designed to log mile after mile on the water, and with ease thanks to a built-in motor, and of course your handy paddle
- Storage Space: Dual water-resistant hatches keep phones, cameras, wallets, and snacks safe while rear cargo space with bungees and bow bungees provide lots of storage space
- Fishing Friendly: Designed with fishing in mind, the PK13 kayak has three fishing rod holders, an adjustable seat that makes for comfortable cruising, casting, and reeling, and superior stability
- Rudder Control: BKC PK 13 has a hand-operated rudder that gives you tight control over steering in all water conditions
- Includes an adjustable upright seat, hand-operated rudder, and paddle
The Brooklyn Kayak Company’s BKC PK13 Touring Angler 13-Foot Solo Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak was designed for long days on the water, whether you’re logging mile after nautical mile or you’re hanging out in your favorite fishing spot. The long, narrow 13-foot hull slices through chop and still water just the same, especially when under motor power, but it’s also a stable, comfortable platform for languid hours spent with lines in the water. Whether you’re motoring, or paddling fast or taking life slow, you’re doing it right on a PK13.
Fishermen (and fisherwomen) will appreciate that the hull has three built-in rod holders that let you keep your lines in the water hands free for trolling (and keeps poles out of the way when you’re cruising). The trolling motor can be operated at several different speeds, so it’s an asset whether you’re fishing or traveling.
The PK13 kayak weighs 88 pounds, but thanks to multiple carry handles it can be hefted for loading onto a rack or onto a vehicle with ease. And speaking of weight, the hull can support an impressive total user and gear weight of up to 550 pounds.
Note: If you want the combination pedal-drive system with the trolling motor, you can purchase the BKC PK13 Angler 13-foot Sit-On-Top Solo Fishing Kayak and add the trolling motor separately.