NautiBuoy Sport Teak Platform
Top Line Overview of what the platforms can do or create.
Below are some of the top line visions of what the NautiBuoy platform system can create on board.
- Extra Entertaining space ( all yachts want to be bigger- create a space you can have fun and relaxation from)
They are not just a functional platform to launch all the toys from, but a stylish extension of the yacht. where yacht owners can create a perfect beach club and add extra entertaining space to their vessel
- Beach Club- create your own with the leisure accessories
Most new builds have a beach club on board – Now you can create your own if you r yacht was built pre beach blub time.
We have a range of leisure accessories, a swimming pool type ladder to exit the water with ease, luxurious comfort seats to relax and unwind on and enjoy that sunset cocktail moment.
The entire family can come together- the children can be playing on the toys and the parents can be there with them to
Relax in safe comfort at water level.
- Watersports Centre- Have fun, easier access and protecting the toys and the yacht
- Crew can offer better hospitality – they can greet guests at water level rather than from the transom
- A place to put all the toys together in one place
- Easier for the crew to manage- and to switch out the toys.
- Guests have easier access to the toys.
- Protects the yacht- from drivers of jet-skis and other toys lacking in experience
- Protects the toys.
- Safer transfer for the guest
- Easier to pull tenders up alongside and embarkation of the guests.
- Can pull seaplanes up along side
- Like adding a conservatory to your yacht- Like adding an extra water level room
I mean would you construct a cheap PVC conservatory on the side of your luxury mansion? Then why wouldn’t you want to ensure you had the most stylish and best platform set up off your stern
- Award Winning – Deck category DAME award for innovation from the METS’s 2015 ( highly sought after prize)
NautiBuoy are the original platform manufacturers, first launching in 2015 and quickly winning the DAME award for their innovative concept in the deck category
|See The Manual||Warranty and what’s covered||Warranty Form|
Key Features and Benefits of the platforms and accessories
Can we run through the features and benefits
The customer will only ever buy the benefits to them, so it is important for us to convey this in come way.
- Super Strong D-Rings
It is hard to get a D-ring on an inflatable platform you can trust, but with their super strong D-Rings you know your jet ski and the entire platform set up is not going anywhere.
- Luxurious Comfortable Teak Effect Finish
I think this has to be one of the things that my clients love the most about the platforms. Their patented foam finish is super comfortable to walk or relax on, is hard wearing and durable and easy to keep clean, doesn’t absorb the heat or discolour in UV, is non-skid and therefore safe but most of all it just looks good.
- Highest Quality – Built to withstand the harsh Marine environment
All of their materials from the PE foam, to the German PVC , down to the threads have been chosen for their durability and longevity and their ability to withstand the harsh marine environment. When NautiBuoy tell me that each platform undergoes a 1hr in-house quality inspection before being shipped to the customer, you just know you are buying quality.
- Not let you down Mid Charter
They are also made to the highest quality. You can trust they will not let you down mid charter.
- Designed by ex yacht officers
I often hear customers say “Oh wow , they have thought of everything” and they really have. The platforms have been intuitively designed by an ex super yacht officer with the finishing attention to detail of a chief stewardess. Resulting in a super yacht quality product that is easy for the crew to use.
- No hard parts to damage the yacht
One of the aspects of being designed by an ex officer is that there are no hard parts on the platforms that could damage the yacht, other than the 4 D-Rings on the top 4 corners, even the Anchor loop is made of Dyneema.
- Entrapment Free connection (no hard parts to polish or stub your toe on)
The Air toggle linking system is entrapment free so you can be rest assured that whatever configuration you to choose to create is safe for your guests, plus there are no hard parts to polish or stub your toe on.
- Modular – create what you want
I just love the beauty of the modular system, as it is so versatile. I have had clients purchase more platforms and docks as their toy collection grows, I have also had other clients change their usual watersports platform set up to act as a runway for when the seaplane arrives. NautiBuoy also offers a free CAD service so you can see which set up is suitable for your yacht.
- Access Higher Transoms – Steps and L-Bows( see page 47 of the brochure)
Following customer requests NautiBuoy have recently added “ Steps” to their accessory collection in single, double or triple height allowing easier access for all size transoms. Their unique L-Bows also prevent the platforms drifting under the stern too.
- Superior Stability
With 4 x 47 litre ballast bags with quick dump system on each platform, you gain superior stability. I love the fact that a 2 platform jet-ski dock has 8 ballast bags on it and a larger 4 platform set up has 16!
The Quick Dump system means you can retrieve the platforms quickly from the water- expelling in one movement
- Quick to inflate and deflate
All 4 sizes inflate and deflate in under 5 minutes.
- Easy to Stow
Platforms fold into a 30cm diameter roll – easy to stow and in separate parts.
You can even get a maintenance cover to convert the leisure platforms into a maintenance tools saving you using the tender and storage of an additional work platform.
- C-Docks – Keep the E-foils and Seabobs at water level
C-Docks – allow for parking / securing E-foils & Seabobs;
Can change e-foil batteries on the platforms withour having to remove them from the water – they are heavy – usually 25 kg and the foils have the long foil on the bottom to carry which is a pain
- Global customer Service
Global customer service coverage – when you buy a NautiBuoy, you buy their service, wherever you are in the world.
List of some thoughts about the copies.
- They do not have a 5 year track record of customer satisfaction. Copies might look the same, however cheaply built and thoroughly tested.
- Our EVA foam discoloured and fell off in first year – so we had to change to PE foam.
- Alternatives are less stable/safe without ballast bags and If they do have ballast, often have no way of emptying the bags before retrieval.
- Might not have the same tried and tested Super strong D-Rings, to keep your toys safe.
- Have not been designed in the same intricate manner, with improvements every year based on customer feedback.
- Do not offer a global customer service coverage.
- Might be cheaper today, but you will likely mean you need to buy a replacement soon. They are cheap for a reason!
- Might not have a tried and tested entrapment free connection with no hard parts.
- The warranty offered is worth checking
|See The Manual||Warranty and what’s covered||Warranty Form|
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.