BKC – PK14 Angler 14-foot Sit On Top Tandem Pedal Fishing Kayak w/ Instant Reverse Pedal Drive, Hand Control Rudder, Paddle, and Upright Seat
You can try to be bored on the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK14 Pedal Propeller Tandem Adventure Kayak, but you probably won’t pull it off. That’s because every moment aboard this 2 people twin-propeller pedal kayak is an adventure, whether you’re cruising downriver, cutting across the open water of a lake or bay, or casting a line in search of your favourite fish.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK14 tandem fishing pedal kayak was designed for speed, stability, and to help you make every moment spent out on the water a moment you and your kayak mate will relish. But don’t worry, the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK14 can easily be controlled and enjoyed by the solo kayaker too.
The hand-operated rudder controls are positioned next to the rear seat, and the vessel is nimble and responsive whether controlled with the rudder alone or also with a paddle. The solo kayaker can get the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK14 moving at quite a clip, especially when pairing pedal and paddle power together. (Or upgrade to an electric trolling motor; that works too!)
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK14 Tandem Adventure Kayak features a large watertight storage hatch in the bow and a recessed cargo area behind the rear seat. It has flush-mounted rod holders that can be used to secure fishing rods during travel or to help keep your lines in the water hands-free while you’re actively trolling or still fishing. Scupper holes with optional plugs allow for drainage, and four built-in handles make carrying the kayak or loading it onto a trailer or vehicle easy.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK14 tandem fishing pedal kayak measures 14 feet long and 2.8 feet wide. It weighs 99 pounds and provides excellent stability in myriad water and weather conditions. This is an ideal tandem kayak for fishing, for the multi-day camping trip, or for short excursions in the name of fun.
- Dual Pedal Drive System: Move faster than ever with this tandem kayak’s pedal-drive propeller system; twin pedal drives and propellers will have you flying across the water.
- Rudder-Controlled Steering: Rear seat features hand-operated rudder control system that allows for precise, responsive turns with no paddle steering required.
- Huge Weight Capacity: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PK14 kayak has amazing weight capacity limit of 660 pounds; ample space and support for two adult users and plenty of gear.
- Excellent Tracking: Long, narrow body shape and deep grooved hull bottom keep the kayak moving straight ahead until you tell it to turn
- Ergonomic Seat Design: Kayak chairs built around lightweight tubular aluminum frames with supportive pads; adjustable for ideal comfort and positioning during varied activities.
- 3– Watertight Hatches with Dry Bag insert
- 12– Scupper Plugs
- 2– Side Handles
- 1– Front &
- 1– Rear Handles
- 3– Flush Mount Rod Holder
- 2– Adjustable Upright Aluminum Frame Seat
- 2– Collapsible Aluminum Paddle
- 2– Pedal Drives
- 1-Drain Plug and Rudder System
Due to COVID-19, we are working with limited stock. We promise to do the best we can to ensure a fun summer for you and your family.