Sea Eagle – FastCat12 Swivel Seat Canopy Package – FASTCAT12K_SWC.
About The FastCat™ Catamaran Inflatable Boat
A rugged, dependable, rigid, high-pressure, all-drop stitch constructed, two-person, inflatable, FastCat™ Catamaran Boat that provides “The Smoothest Ride On The Water!”
About the FastCat™ Series
Don’t purchase or consider another boat without checking out the new and incredible Sea Eagle Inflatable FastCat™ Catamaran Boat for the smoothest ride on the water and sale prices! Tired of being bruised up and bounced around by waves, back jarring rough rides, added fuel cost, and lack of cockpit room? The new Sea Eagle Inflatable FastCat™ Catamaran Boat is the solution to all these problems and more!
This catamaran-style, rigid, high-pressure, all-drop stitch constructed, easy to set up hull is the most innovative boat to hit the market! The catamaran hull design lifts the boat up and on top of the water as if you’re riding on pillowy clouds with hydrofoiling shock absorbers. Preventing the slapping of traditional hulls. Friction is reduced, increasing fuel economy, and with four independent high-pressure safety air chambers, you’re guaranteed added safety.
The entire hull assembles in just minutes, is easy to pack up, fits into most any truck or SUV, and will entirely change the way you view boats!
- NMMA & CE Certified
- All rugged, high-pressure, reinforced, drop-stitch construction
- 4 Independent safety air chambers
- 7 Conveniently located grab handles
- Dual EZ-attachment seating system
- Removable transom for easy storage
- High-strength bow ring
- Non-slip EVA foam covered deck
- Canopy attachment grommets and D-rings
- Dual Universal Scotty Pads for use with optional Scotty accessories
- Bottom and side protective bumper guard rubbing strakes
Click Here to Download the Manual
Sea Eagle – FastCat12 Swivel Seat Canopy Package – FASTCAT12K_SWC
- Person Capacity: 2
- Hull Weight: 51 kg. (44 kg. with Hull only)
- Length: 391 cm
- Beam: 142 cm
- Interior: 318cm x 102cm
- Load Capacity: 2 Person or 544kg
- Deflated: Approx 145cm x 66cm x 41cm
- Chambers: 4 (bow, floor, port, starboard)
- Air Valves: 4 Recessed One-way
- Inflation time: 15 mins
- Seam: Quadruple Overlapped Superior Glued Seams
- Material: Double layer 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity 6 hp (38cm shaft, 34kg max weight)
- Tube Dimensions Gunwales: 20cm thick drop stitch.
- Floor: 15cm thick drop stitch
- Speed Estimates: 6 hp (up to 24kph)
- Inflation Pressure: 10-15 psi
- Transom Weight: 7kg
Click Here to Download the Manual
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.