Sea Eagle – NeedleNose 14′ Electric Pump Package – NN14K_EP
About the NeedleNose™ 14 Inflatable Board
Featuring a full length electric pattern diamond deck EVA foam pad, convenient built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder and a removable skeg! This is the world’s best tracking inflatable SUP ever!
The NN14 is specifically designed for persons looking to combine touring performance in the most variety of environmental conditions. With increased floatation, rigidity and the most stability. You’ll be able to SUP most every day!
This Breakthrough Design features: a straight-line hull, patented razor sharp, wave piercing bow, elegantly curved touring shape, full length electric pattern EVA diamond deck pad with custom performance kick tail and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier!
Best suited for those weighing 275 lbs or less.
About the NeedleNose™ Series
The patented NeedleNose™ iSUPs are by far the best tracking iSUPs in the world! Able to perform in a vast array of environmental conditions where other inflatables wouldn’t dare! Get the performance of a rigid board plus the convenience of an inflatable and more!
Aptly named NeedleNose™ these iSUPs feature a patented razor sharp, wave piercing bow that allows you to slice through the wind, waves, current and water. Something that no other iSUP can offer. The elegant curved touring shape with a straight-line NO UPTURN hull design enables you to customize your skill and performance levels with 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear standing locations (see video). A diamond patterned deck pad is easier on your feet with a kick tail that allows pivot and kick turning on a dime! These features make the NeedleNose™ iSUPs the fastest, sleekest, best inflatable SUPs in the world!
Say goodbye to unnecessary airline fees and damaged SUPs! These weigh under 35 lbs. and are designed to be checked as baggage.
- Patented NeedleNose™ design (US Patent #8,821,204) razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design with NO UPTURN increasing performance, speed and efficiency
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc…
- Proper carrying position balanced middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD
- EVA foam kick tail
- Built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder
Steve Spring-rice –
Awesome product, really happy with the boards. Well constructed and only took a week to arrive in Newport. Thank you for your amazing service.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Thomas Bowman –
I love my SUP, and have been paddling every weekend since it arrived. At first I did a lot of flatwater paddling in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area. Rivers, lakes and Norfolk harbor. Then I joined the Virginia Paddlers and tried some whitewater paddling on the James, Jackson and New rivers. The SUP worked very well in all those environments. I even put a bicycle on the nose, and paddled the New River from Foster Falls, VA to Allisonia, VA…then deflated the paddleboard, and biked back to Foster Falls with the SUP in the backpack!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch