BKC – PK13 Angler 13-foot Sit On Top Solo Fishing Kayak w/ Instant Reverse Pedal Drive, Hand Control Rudder, Paddle, and Upright Seat
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC PK13 Pedal Drive Solo Traveler pedal fishing Kayak was created to cruise. This long, slender, stable kayak slices through all types of water at top speed, especially when you use the pedal-driven propeller and a trusty paddle at the same time.
The smooth, responsive pedals feature adjustable foot straps and keep the propeller whirling at speed, while the hand-operated rudder gives you excellent directional control with minimal effort required.
The PK13 has a total weight capacity of 550 pounds, so you can load it up with gear, hop aboard, and set off for an all-day excursion or even a multi-day adventure. Not only is the PK13 ready to cruise at speed, but it’s also an ideal choice for the long-distance traveler.
It features a spacious rear cargo area with bungee tie-down straps perfect for securing a cooler, tackle box, duffel, or dry bag, and watertight storage hatches built into the hull with dry bag inserts included. The bow also features bungee straps great for tucking mid-sized items like a raincoat or helmet.
The chair is built around a lightweight but sturdy aluminum frame and has a padded and supportive backrest and seat. It can be adjusted for comfort or to maximize your efficiency as you paddle, pedal, or fish. The kayak fisherman will also appreciate the vessel’s three flush-mounted rod holders, which can be used to keep a fishing pole out of your way as you travel or to keep a line in position in the water as you troll or still fish.
It also has scupper holes that allow for drainage of any water that gets into the kayak and comes with scupper plugs that can seal these holes when choppy water splashes up through the hull. A paddle keeper system allows you to secure your paddle to the hull when you’re not using it, and the craft has four carrying handles that make overland transport and/or loading onto a car or trailer safe and easy.
- Distance Travel Pedal Fishing Kayak: From its generous cargo capacity to its versatile propulsion options, this vessel was made to move for miles and miles
- Pedal Drive System: Get moving faster than ever with or without a paddle using the pedal-driven propeller system, or add a trolling motor for easy speed
- Adjustable Ergonomic Seat: The aluminum frame, padded seat and backrest, and multiple adjustment points of the included seat allow for ideal comfort and control
- Perfect Fishing Kayak: Flush mount rod holders keep your lines in the water hands-free during paddling or trolling, or use the pedals to cruise as you manage a fishing rod hands-on
- Superior Stability: Blow-molded streamlined hull measures 13-foot long, 2.7-feet wide, and weighs 80 pounds. Easy, stable handling in varied water and weather conditions.
*Due to COVID-19, we are working with limited stock. We promise to do the best we can to ensure a fun summer for you and your family.