BKC – RA220 11.5-foot Solo Sit on Top Angler Fishing Kayak w/ Upright Aluminum Seat, Paddle and Foot-Controlled Rudder
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC RA220 Angler Sit On Top Fishing Kayak is like the Swiss Army Knife of solo fishing kayaks, it has everything an angler needs for the ultimate adventure except for a reel, bait, and a bit of luck. But that can be adjusted for when you make use of the fish finder cutout in the hull.
The RA220 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak features four storage areas, three are watertight and perfect for a phone, keys, wallet, and your lunch. The fourth is an open cargo area with a bungee tie-down system for keeping larger gear secure. So, go ahead and bring your tackle box, cooler, or a dry bag filled with supplies for a multi-day kayak fishing adventure.
The RA220 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak is stable enough for standing, so if you prefer to cast and reel while on your feet, go ahead and stand tall.
Don’t worry, the paddle rests keep your paddle safe when your hands are busy with rod and reel, preventing overboard loss. And a pair of flush-mount rod holders can hold your poles when you’re paddling or taking it easy.
It is an ideal 1-person kayak for the fisherman who wants to cover plenty of distance over open water or downriver and who demands plenty of control over their kayak. The Sit On Top Fishing Kayak features a foot-operated rudder that helps you deftly steer around obstacles or through chop, and its 11-foot 6-inch hull and 34-inch beam provide unparalleled stability in a solo sit on top kayak.
It can support the weight of a single adult and plenty of gear, too, the RA220 68-pound Sit On Top Fishing Kayak has a 450-pound capacity. Multiple drain ports clear water that splashes into the kayak, and a trio of carrying handles make overland transport easy. It comes with a two-piece 86″ aluminum paddle, a deluxe upright kayak seat, and a five-year warranty.
- Rudder Control: Features a foot pedal-operated rudder for ultimate control in all water conditions and without paddle steering required.
- Rod Holders: Twin flush-mount rod holders keep fishing poles out of the way during paddling or keep lines in the water for trolling or still fishing.
- Standup Stability: So stable that you can stand up in the kayak for long casts, without falling overboard.
- Waterproof Storage: Features ample watertight storage space and a large cargo area. Bring along enough supplies for a multi-day adventure.
- Paddle Parks: Secure your paddle to the hull with bungee paddle rests whenever you’re actively fishing or just taking a break. You’ll never find yourself up the creek.
*Due to COVID-19, we are working with limited stock. We promise to do the best we can to ensure a fun summer for you and your family.